Thursday, February 5, 2009

assignment 1(Random Reflection)

The incident was happen during the holiday i went back my hometown..
My living area where I stay was getting flood in the midnight on 1 am..
before the day, it was raining for 2 days none stop..
and,it is because of the water inside the drain cannot flow smoo0thly..

so i think it was the good opportunities to shoot the photo,
and i found my neighbour to shoot the photo..
on the day..
she just keep walk up and down..
it is because she and her family has just move to the living area for half year..
and this is the first time she met such incident...

Before take the picture..
I didnt know who I decided to shoot..
At the time..
she is standing in front of my house..
so I just take out my camera and shoot her without her permission..
After shoot the picture..
I walk out and pretend talk to her..
in the conversation..
I found out that her name is Alice Teo..
28 years old, and she is work as a dentist in USM
which is nearby my house..

In doing this assignment..
I felt quite embarased to shoot people without permission..
but I am also enjoy in the process of shooting..





No comments:

Post a Comment