Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Assignment 1 [ Random Reflections ]

Location : Dasein Academy of Art (Gallery Exhibition Hall)

Date : 4th February 2009

By : Carey Lim Choi Yee

A sunny day, the bright sun light made me sweat and felt that want to have a cold drink.
I was standing in front of the Dasein Academy of Art corridor. Once I'm stepping in the gallery,
I was felt it was so comfortable because inside the gallery have the air corn.


It was some noise from somewhere else.
There is a group of students were discussing the exhibition behind the gallery.
The exhibition are about the childhood, fashion, and some creative project.
In my first view, there are hanging a big banner of the graduate photo in kindergarten, besides that still have some of the tables and chairs when we were using during we are in the kindergarten.


At the other side, there have some hair fashion model and the photos of the hairstyle.
There also has a board to let people vote for the hairstyle they like the most.
About the creative design, the most attractive me is the cute little dolly were climbing the ladder. Besides that there were also the brain with some little cute stuff.


Before I'm starting to capture anyone, I was felt afraid because I scare the person who I capture will come to me and scold me. But anyhow, I was complete the photography section.
After I finished capture her, I was walked towards her to tell her that I was capturing her for my assignment. She was so surprised and she is willing to let me have a conversation with her.
Besides that, I also have a simple interview section with her.
Her name is Chan Chia Wen, 21 years old, born at 12th of September, 1987. She is from Rawang and her hobby is traveling. She is very polite, friendly and funny.


After the interview section was over, I was show her the photo that I capture. She felt so shy, but she still like the photo that i capture because she said the photo make her look very natural and relax.

These are the picture that I capture.






















Caption : Chia Wen was giving the instruction to her classmate to hanging the things on their project.






















Caption : Chia Wen was sharing the ideas with her classmate to hang up the things towards their project.






















Caption : Chia Wen was decorating her class project.

No comments:

Post a Comment