Thursday, February 5, 2009

Assignment 1

First Assignment: Random Reflections
Place: Sungai Long Old Town Cafe

By: Timothy Tai Kim Kwee

I like go to "yam cha" at the old town cafe that near my house.
suddenly, i saw a my friend with his young brother sitting at there with his other friend,
so i think maybe i can capture his picture for my assignment, so i go to he and said hello to him and than sitting down and start talking with my friend.


i want to capture my friend brother picture, so i take out my handphone, and pretend i am playing with my handphone, but actully i am capture his picture. Because i sit infront of him so is easy for me to capture the picture without knowing by him.

My friend brother call zhi Cong, when i capture his picture he was busy sms with somebody, and he will talking with he friend without stopping sms with somebody.

In doing this assignment, i feel so hard to capture the picture of unfamiliar people, especially need to take close up picture. It was because i didn`t know what the people will think if i taking their picture without asking their permission, scare they will angry with us.

Another difficulties is when we need to follow them to, is was so hard cause i didn`t know where they want to go, i am fear to follow them cause i think their will know that we following them. bring a big camera and capture other people picture will also easy detect by other people, cause the camera is to attract people eyes to look at you.


In doing this assignment, i feel so hard to capture the picture of unfamiliar people, especially need to take close up picture. It was because i didn`t know what the people will think if i taking their picture without asking their permission, scare they will angry with us.

Happy talking with someone inside the handphone
Happy Sms with someone
Zhi Cong Felt tired

Other Pic







No comments:

Post a Comment